i think it’s obvious
it’s hard to control what you want with what you need. it’s also hard to decipher what you want and what God wants when you feel like you’re right with Him. it’s even harder to determine whether you’re manipulating your own thoughts of what you want to what you think God wants.
just a thought.
- i don’t think anyone on tumblr really cares about themes. i’d be lying if i said i knew how everyones tumblr looked like outside of my dashboard.
- all three of my nieces are here and they’re all so cute! they’re a lot of work though.
- my two cousins and my bff slept at my house the other day and we all slept on one bed. we should’ve just slept on the floor downstairs like we normally do.
- i think i’m going to disneyland soon. and snowboarding. i’ve never been snowboarding before so hopefully i don’t eat it.
- i think i’m getting sick for some reason. i totally took some allergy medicine but i’m still sniffling and have an on/off sinus pressure headache. not fun.
- i freaking love driving even though i suck!
- my room will forever be messy regardless of how many times i try to clean it
- i have waaay too many water bottles in my room. i wonder if i ever drink too much water.
- it’s already been almost a week since i got back home. that means there’s only about a month left of break. it’s gonna fly by though since Christmas and the new year are practically tomorrow.
- i keep having these weird dreams that have nursing stuff implemented in them. and sometimes i freak myself out by how much i associate normal things with nursing things.
- i think nursing got me into the habit of always feeling the need to be doing something. it’s good and bad though. when i wake up early, sometimes it’s hard to fall back asleep because i feel like i need to be productive.
- i get tired early here. idk if it’s like food coma, pre-sickness, or habit.
- i always have something to worry about even though i know i shouldn’t. i don’t want worry wrinkles!
- God is just too awesome <3
Magic Johnson (via nbaquotes)
Not sure is Magic’s fandom is the right barometer by which to measure when exactly the Clippers will eclipse the Lakers in terms of So Cal popularity, but it’s a start.
Have the tides shifted?